Friday 14 December 2012

Winner and top 5 for our colour combo

Looks like the last challenge wasn't your cup of tea - or maybe you're just busy with Christmas preparations =).
Anyhow, the contributions we got were lovely ones and we've randomly picked a winner:

RNG

And that is Sylvia. Grats girl, please send us a mail to collect your prize.

And the top 5 are:
nr 3 Butterfly
nr 5 Tanya
nr 11 Marja
nr 13 Rose C
nr 15 Andreja L

Feel free to take the winner's badge and put it on your sidebar.

7 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congratulations to all winners,
Tamara :)

Marja B. said...

Thanks for picking me in the top 5!
Marja xxx

RoseC said...

What a lovely surprise to find my Art Deco Rita card listed here among your Top 5! Thanks soooo much! It means alot to me. Hugz, ~ Rose

Words and Pictures said...

Thanks so much for picking my piece in your top 5, and congrats to all the winners!
Alison x

Andreja said...

Thank you ladies for TOP5 :-))
Congrats the other winners!
Hugs, Andreja

scrapsylz said...

Oh wow, I'm totally surprised by the fact that I won! Huh, how did that happen? Anyway, it makes me very happy!
Congratulations to the 5 winners also, your contributions are great!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely compliment! As I am sure you all know, having someone like your art is the best feeling there is :) Tanya